Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday (Monday) Night Confessional

i skipped sunday night confessional in favor of going out with my new friends last night.
the fact that i have no friends, as already established, has left me without a choice - i take whatever i can get. so when i saw vince, one of my high school guy friends (literally haven't hung out with or talked to him since soph/jr year of hs), out at tracy's tavern on saturday night while hanging with my brother, cousin, & their friends & he asked for my number, i gave it to him. he texted me last night saying that a bunch of guys were hanging at this kid jon campbell's house & that i should come... so i went over there after our little family gathering.
i now have at least 6 new guy friends that we can hang out with when you come visit me. holler!
i haven't worked out or gone to church since before watercolor.
i've also been eating like it's the holidays.
not.okay.
i made margaux go to tcby with me the other night. it made me think of whitney & jill. tears.
i have a new crush. his name is jon.
if things don't work out with him, kyle & jon c are really cute too. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment