Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Dance All Night & Dance All Day....

i dreamt last night that my mom and i took an impromptu trip to paris for no reason at all. umm, i wish! i don't remember much from the dream, but i do remember some fabulous fashion, gorgeous buildings, and updating my mobile fb & twitter statuses to "j'adore paris!" HAHA addicted much?

this is my very last weekend in dallas.
can you believe it??
time has both flown by and moved at a glacial pace at the same time.

cheers to my fabulous (irreplaceable) friends &
all the fun times we've had together!
lets live it up for old times, dolls.
hopefully we'll spot someone wearing one of these out tonight.
&&
here's to breaking it down on the dance floor - ramona style!


..omg i'm dying..

p.s.
lucky magazine posted a spring fashion wish list & it got me thinking about all the things i would purchase if i had an endless supply of money. here's my list:
& i just have to say,
i am in love with georgina goodman shoes right now. gorge!

No comments:

Post a Comment