Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Rambles...

1. last night was fun!
i feel like it's way creepy for me to post a pic, but let me just assure you that he is just a gorge as i remembered. & i wasn't kidding about that channing tatum thing. twinsies!
2. i devoted a few hours of my time today to investigating health insurance options.
about that....
3. i'm 100% obsessed with my jsimps & h&m buys. :)
4. dearest jana, your dance video has not yet been recorded, but i will do my best to make that happen this weekend.
5. dearest jill, my mom has facebook. that is all i need to say.
HAHA. stop that.
6. this sounds so cool!
drinking & shopping - it really is a marvelous (albeit dangerous) combination.

7. i was supposed to go camping this weekend, but i'm 99% sure that i'm bailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment