Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby, he's a star.

um, have you heard of jeffree star?
okay - to keep you from thinking i'm a complete freak, let me preface this by saying that i was not a fan in the beginning. as all my friends know, my little sister margaux is often my source of new music. she may be 15, but she certainly knows her stuff. she's constantly discovering new songs/bands which go on to be super popular months later. & even if they don't appear on the radio, they're fondly grouped with the underground cool music that only badasses know about. i'm pretty sure that this character will fall in the latter category.
so, that being said, let me introduce you to the tranny ferosh jeffree star. he is sick, out of control, inapprop, and all in all, hilarious.
i hope you hit it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment