Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Color of the Week:

purple.

hawt.

sorry, i meant to post this yesterday,
but then i just went on living my life. jk :)
really though, i was going to post this yesterday, but i got busy doing...
what did i do?
i honestly have no idea what happened to my day. i'm going to try not to let that happen again today. especially because it's sunny & beautiful outside! maybe i'll ride my bike to the pool & get my sunshine on. hollersssss.
my cousin lisa & one of her friends are going shopping at oak brook mall tonight so we're meeting for dinner afterward. that's pretty much all i've got planned.
well that + laying out, applying for jobs, & working out?
speaking of jobs, i heard back from skirt pr.
first off, let me just say that while i enjoy sharing the little details of my life with you all, i'd rather not broadcast my failures.. but i guess i don't really have a choice, considering that i already told you all about my interview, writing sample, blah, blah, blah. long story short, i didn't get the job. i knew going into it that there was a lot of competition & that there were other candidates with more experience who may be better suited for the position. but i was still hopeful. i'm really bummed about it.. the job sounded like so much fun. that being said, it was probably the nicest rejection letter i've ever received.


i do have a meeting with that company patti group tomorrow. i was supposed to have it yesterday, but the marketing guy got called out of town for business last minute so we had to reschedule. it's not my dream job, but it is a job. we'll see....
all i can do now is keep my head up, not lose faith, & continue moving forward. i know great things will come.. i just would like for them to h it up, please.

what have you been up to, friends??
i miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment