Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Night Confessional

i've all but shamed god with my complete failure when it comes to having "given up" fried food for lent.
i can't seem to get it through my head that no job = no money.
tea parties, dresses, jewels... why aren't these things free?
maybe i should just get a large blog following & talk about everything i want so they'll send me goodies as a "thanks" for the friendly mention?
i've fallen into a rut.
but it's helped me realize that i absolutely need to shake things up & that this move is the best thing that could happen to me right now. every day seems to confirm that i'm making the right decision. and that's a good feeling.

&&
although this afternoon's tea party did not turn out as planned, i still had a lovely time with katie, whitney, and casey
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment