Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

If I had a million dollars (If I had a million dollars)...

i'd buy a super chic loft/condo & give it a full-on makeover!
(among other things)

i've recently come across a ton of super cool design blogs & since i have all this free time, i've spent some time designing my dream home :)
black & white . pink . blue . stripes . mirror . fur . chandeliers . sparkles
loves

i don't know what my "style" is but i'm thinking it's
french glamour meets beach house meets urban chic

(almost) all this fabulousness was found at absolutely beautiful things & the domino website.

this chandelier is my favorite.

& if this gem from igor + andre didn't costs over $500,
i would scoop it up too!
although i guess that wouldn't be a problem if i were a millionaire.


...sigh...
i'll take all of the above plus a handsome man & a puppy, please.
and my life is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment