Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Night Confessional

i love sunday night football!
even more so when the bears bring it home like they have these past 2 weeks. BAM.
this whole not working out thing is getting out of hand.
so obese.
i can't promise that i'll be good about it, but i am going to try to bring back color of the week - if for no other reason than it forces me to paint my nails often & look nice(r).
& in honor of that, here's a pic of my nails from yesterday's theme party. i chose the 90's as my decade. so overlooked & under-appreciated.
& here are a few photos of alyssa, taryn, & me at the lake house party last night.
sweet outfit, ay? N'SYNC.
a 20 year old tried to make out with me last night.
omg so awk. so awk.
i got mobile me for the iphone.
i'm having a hard time getting it set up. so far, overrated.
i still really want to move to paris.
or is it that i'm just really scared of turning 25 while living in my parents' house? ew... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment