Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunday (Monday) Night Confessional

working from 4 to the close at urban outfitters on saturday was miz, but at least i had a good reason for being totally exhausted.
that reason would be a patti group xmas party starting at 4 on friday + tracy's + a really cute boy (not pictured) who i had a huge crush on in high school. ha!
despite how eventful, & overall amazing, friday night was, this weekend was kind of blah.
you know those days where everything seems to go wrong? well i had 2 of them in a row - saturday & sunday. i think god's punishing me for something?
my phone is broken after trying to jam it into my bose ipod player too many times.
it now has like no battery & a "this accessory is not made to work with iphone" message comes up literally every 5 minutes.
i'm "on call" on my margaux's bday on the 11th.
i pray that i don't have to deal with switching around my schedule again. what a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment