Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Climb

{monica rose}

i love the idea of being true to yourself and i so respect people who stick to that at all times.
i feel like "becoming myself" has already been a long and sometimes extremely difficult journey. i've lost people i love, i've learned things the hard way, & i've had to humble myself more than i could have imagined. but that's life & i truly feel that the hard times have made me a much better, much more interesting person.
i've grown & changed so much over the past 25 years. i'm excited to see who i will become. excited to see what life has in store for me.
i want to experience those life changing moments. i want to travel, see the world, experience things i can't experience while living in the suburbs. i want to learn more, discover my passion, & grow into the person i'm meant to be. i'm excited to decide who i'm meant to be.

oh, & thanks miley for the title.
you're a genius at 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment