Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday (Monday) Night Confessional

i had the best birthday weekend!
lisa and i had a bunch of people over on saturday night for a housewarming/bday party. there were probably 20-30 of us. of course i took zero pictures - i need you taryn! - but i can paint a little picture for you...
we finished a full bottle of kirkland vodka (have you seen one of those things??), a bottle of ciroc, a 24 pack of bud light, a six pack of amstel light, a six pack of fat tire, the remaining coors light in my fridge, a bottle of white wine and a bottle of champagne. yikes.com.
yesterday, my family came downtown (and brought marcel! i miss that little munchkin) for my bday dinner.
we went to salpicon right down the street and it was amazing (great margs!). then we came back to my apt for cake and presents. i love bdays. :)
thennnnn things took a turn for terrible and i woke up in the middle of the night with a 103.6 fever. um, what the??
needless to say, i won't be making it to my first bulldog bootcamp class tonight (oh, ps - it's outdoors). i also had to use one of my sick days at work which i was trying to hoard for summer hookie days. and every doctor i called was overbooked so i'm sitting in my apt dying with no access to medical care. meow.

2 comments:

  1. did you get a flu shot day-after-birthday-girl???

    I just got over 10 days...TEN DAYS...of 100 degree fever. I hope this doesn't happen to you.

    don't cvs/walgreens have minute clinics? I know target does.

    Feel better!!!!

    ReplyDelete