Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday Night Confessional

i went to tracy's 4 times in one week.
that's love.
and it was actually really fun.
i took my cousin lisa with me last night after the family christmas biz winded down. we went to celebrate natalie's last night in town (come back). went to bed at 5am - obvs.
ever the procrastinator, i'm currently on the hunt for an amazing nye dress.
i'm thinking either some sheerness involved or tons of sequins.
love all of these nasty gal options.
anyone ever order from that site before?? i never have, despite my infatuation with everything they sell. i just wish they didn't only have larges left in my favorites! wahhh.
seen any great dresses out there?
in need of some help.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I got a dress for new years on shopruche.com...it's black and sequin-y, but not as hot as these dresses! (I have to go to a wedding so...)

    ReplyDelete